- 1 Park Road, #03-58/59 People's Park Complex, Singapore 059108
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 08 Sept 2023
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Lombard Street
• Fisherman’s Wharf
• Union Square
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (Summer Season)
• Yosemite Waterfalls
• Bridal Veil Waterfalls
• Half Dome
• El Capitan
• Tunnel View
MONTEREY (Winter Season)
• 17-Miles Scenic Drive
• Seal Rock
• Lone Cypress
• Pebble Beach
NEVADA AND ARIZONA
• Las Vegas
• Grand Canyon West Rim
• Lake Mead
• Joshua Tree Forest
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
• Dolby Theatre
Las Vegas North Premium outlet
• 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
• 9 Nights hotel stay
Day 1 SINGAPORE ✈ SAN FRANCISCO\
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your fl ight to San Francisco. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- Meals On Board
Day 2 SAN FRANCISCO – SILICON VALLEY / PLEASANTON
Begin the day with San Francisco city sightseeing tour. Visit the Civic Center, Chinatown and Lombard Street. Head towards the Golden Gate Bridge for photo taking. Continue to Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf and see the many restaurants, shops and cafes set against the backdrop of stunning bay views.
- Breakfast (Dim Sum ) / Lunch (Bubba Gump)
Day 3 PLEASANTON – YOSEMITE – FRESNO / VISALIA (SUMMER SEASON) OR SILICON VALLEY – MONTEREY – FRESNO / VISALIA (WINTER SEASON)
Summer Season Itinerary as follows:Travel to Yosemite National Park. Enter the national park that is best known for its waterfalls The Yosemite Waterfalls& Bridal Veil Falls. Within its area of nearly 1,200 square miles, witness the majestic crown jewels of the park, suchas the largest granite monolith known as Half Dome and El Capitan. From Tunnel View, you get the best view of thewhole Yosemite Valley. In the evening, enjoy the American Buff et Dinner before proceeding to the hotel for an overnightstay.Winter Season Itinerary as follows:Travel along the Pacifi c Coast to Monterey Bay. En route, the Monterey Peninsula has a spectacular coastline,the most impressive being the scenic 17-Mile Drive. Check out Seal Rock, Lone Cypress and Pebble Beach. Inthe evening, enjoy the American Buff et Dinner before proceeding to the hotel for an overnight stay………………………………………………………………………………………………..Note: For the Summer Season (April – October) tour will operate to go to Yosemite National Park.For the Winter Season (November – March) tour will operate to go to 17-Miles Drive & Monterey Bay.
- Breakfast / Dinner (Buffet)
Day 4 FRESNO / VISALIA – BARSTOW – LAS VEGAS
After breakfast, depart for Las Vegas. Visit Tanger Outlets for incredible savings on designer and branded products.Travel across the state line of Nevada to Las Vegas, the best entertainment and gambling Capital in the World! Next, visitHard Rock Café Las Vegas and enjoy a delicious dinner. Tonight, you may join the optional Las Vegas Illumination night tour.
Day 5 LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON WEST – LAS VEGAS
This morning, drive to Arizona via Hoover Dam which impounds the largest reservoir – Lake Mead. Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest on the way to the lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation. Continue to visit the natural wonders of the world – Grand Canyon West Rim. For the adventurous, you may consider options to ride the helicopter for a bird’s eye view with a river cruise on the Colorado River or walk the Skywalk Glass Bridge (all optional at own expense).
- Lunch (Western )
Day 6 LAS VEGAS
Free at own leisure.
Day 7 LAS VEGAS – ANAHEIM
After breakfast, continue to the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets to enjoy some shopping for branded goods. Findimpressive savings at Burberry, Gucci, Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, etc. Thereafter, make a photo stop at TheSeven Magic Mountains before proceed to Anaheim.
- Breakfast / Dinner
Day 8 ANAHEIM
Free at leisure. You may consider taking an optional tour to explore the World – famous Disneyland Park.
Day 9 ANAHEIM – LOS ANGELES
Free at your own leisure. You may consider taking an optional tour to explore the world-famous Disneyland Park.
- Breakfast / Dinner
Day 10 ANAHEIM – LOS ANGELES ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
- Meals On Board / Breakfast
Day 11 EN ROUTE
Day 12 ARRIVE IN SINGAPORE
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders are required to hold biometric passports (e-passports) in order to visit United States and Canada. In addition, you are required to apply for Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) at least 72 hours before travelling to the United States.
Please visit https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ for more information and to register.
Malaysia, China and Indonesia passport holders are required to apply for a tourist visa in order to visit United States and Canada. For other passport holders, please ensure that relevant visa is applied and approved before the tour departs.
All individuals carrying maximum validity (10-year) B1/B2, B1, and B2 visas in passports issued by the People’s Republic of China must have a valid EVUS enrollment in order to travel to the United States.
Please visit https://www.evus.gov/evus/#/ for more information and register.
Spring (Mar – May): 10 – 22 °C
Summer (Jun – Aug): 23 – 34°C
Autumn (Sep – Nov): 12 – 16°C
Winter (Dec – Feb): -11 – -3°C
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 20 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 19 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Tour is conducted in English.
6. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
7. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
8. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
9. All flights are subject to change without prior notice
10. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
11. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
12. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.