- 1 Park Road, #03-58/59 People's Park Complex, Singapore 059108
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 13 Mar 2023
• Warner Bros Movie World
• Sea World
• Paradise Country Farm
• Abalone World with Abalone tasting
• Harbourtown Shopping Outlets
• SkyPoint Observation Deck
5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
5 Nights Stay in 4* Novotel Surfers Paradise / Mantra Legend / Island Gold Coast Hotel or similar
Day 1 SINGAPORE ✈ BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Brisbane.
Day 2 BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
Upon arrival, transfer to Paradise Country Farm. Embark on an educational, enriching and fun experience, and learn more about farm activities like sheep shearing, cow milking, whip cracking and boomerang demonstrations. Also, enjoy Billy Tea and Damper by the campfire. Feed kangaroos or cuddle a koala (on own expenses) and enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch. Next, visit Abalone World to taste and purchase fresh abalone and to discover more about abalone. Stop by Harbourtown Outlet Shopping Centre for shopping where there are more than 240 stores offering up to 70% discounts.
- Meals On Board / Lunch (Aussie BBQ Lunch)
Day 3 GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Warner Bros Movie World. See your favourite super heroes and experience adventure rides including Justice League 3D ride, the new DC Rivals HyperCoaster, the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and Superman Escape. Catch the exciting and action-packed Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show and see the new Aquaman Exhibition!
Day 4 GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Sea World. Discover a world of amazing marine animals, rides and shows. Be enchanted by the amazing dolphin and sea lions shows and see penguins, sharks, polar bears and stingrays. Be sure to catch the new ‘Thunder Lake Stunt Show’ which features world class stunts, action and comedy on the ski lake! Hop onto the exciting Jet Rescue roller coaster and try the new SkyFlyer. End the day with a visit to SkyPoint Observation Deck, Australia’s only beachside observation deck. Situated on the World’s tallest residential tower, Q1 building, enjoy a 360º stunning bird’s eye view of the surroundings. Take a stroll back to hotel.
Day 5 GOLD COAST
After breakfast, proceed to Dreamworld. Experience adrenaline filled thrills on some of the tallest and fastest theme park rides including The Giant Drop, The Claw, Wipeout, Tower of Terror and Shockwave for the ride of your life! Discover the indigenous culture and Australian wildlife. Pat the kangaroos and take the chance to cuddle a koala. Catch the Sheep Shearing Show, watch the majestic tigers at Tiger Island and meet Kungfu Panda at the land of Awesomeness and explore Australia’s biggest LEGO® store.
Day 6 GOLD COAST: FREE DAY
Free at own leisure. Recommended Optional Excursion: Jetboating, Tropical Fruit World, Hot Air Balloon
Day 7 GOLD COAST – BRISBANE ✈ SINGAPORE
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for the flight back to Singapore. We hope that you had a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
- Meals On Board / Breakfast
Immigration procedures require all tourists to possess a passport with minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. Singapore passport holders do require a visa to Australia. For foreign passport, please ensure relevant visa is applied should you need one. It is necessary to bring along re-entry permit or air ticket to country of origin for passenger not holding Singapore passport. It is advisable to keep separately a photocopy of your travel document.
List of Nationalities that require Visas to AustraliaSingaporean : YesMalaysian: YesAmerican: YesIndian: YesChinese: YesIndonesia : YesFilipino: Yes
*Please note that the above visa information should be used as a reference without warranties.
Spring ( Sep – Nov ): 13 – 25 °C
Summer ( Dec – Feb ): 25 – 32°C
Autumn ( Mar – May ): 12 – 25°C
Winter ( Jun – Aug ): 05 – 15°C
We suggest you to update the weather through news or internet closer to departure.
Tipping and Service Charges
Total Per Pax (Applicable for 2 years and above):
With Tour Leader
6D4N Australia Tour (AMEL6 / AMEL6T / ASYD6 / AOOL6 / AADL6 / APER6): AUD 40
7D5N / 8D6N Australia Tour (AGDE7 / AMGC8): AUD 48
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD 52
Without Tour Leader
5D3N Australia Tour (AOOL5 / AMEL5): AUD 15
5D3N / 6D4N Australia Tour (ASYD5 / AOOL6 / APER6 / AADL6): AUD 20
6D4N / 7D5N Australia Tour (ACNS6 / AOOL7 / AMGC8): AUD 25
8D6N Australia Tour (AMES8 / AMS8 / ATAS8): AUD30
1. Tropical Fruit World (8 hours): AUD 98 (Adult) | AUD 78 (Child)
2. Glow Worm Night Tour (3 hours): AUD 99 (Adult) | AUD 60 (Child)
3. Hot Air Balloon – 30 Min Balloon Ride & O’Reilly’s Vineyard Breakfast (6 hours): AUD 290 (Adult) | AUD 210 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
4. Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride (1.5 hours): AUD 76 (Adult) | AUD 62 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
5. Sea World (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
6. Dreamworld (6 hours): AUD 110 (Adult) | AUD 80 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
1. Great Ocean Road Adventure (10 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
2. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (9 hours): AUD 169 (Adult) | AUD 85 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
3. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healesville Wildlife: AUD 175 (Adult) | AUD 88 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
1. Scenic World Ride Discovery Pass (3 Rides Included): AUD 43 (Adult) | AUD 23 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
1. Pinnacles Desert 4×4 + Sand Boarding Adventure (with Picnic Lunch): AUD 215 (Adult) | AUD 120 (Child – 11 Years & Below)
Country Code : 61
Currency: Australian Dollars ( AUD )
Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
Australia is 2-3 Hour Ahead
Clothings to bring
Spring/Autumn – Warm Jacket, Sweaters, Scarfs, Gloves
Summer – Light Clothing, light jacket
Winter – Sweaters, Warm Jacket, Gloves, Scarf, Thermal, Woolen Socks
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour. Tour groups may be merged.
2. All bookings will be subjected to terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
3. Admission and entrance ticket will be included when specified.
4. Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confirmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
5. Every group of 26 passengers will have a Singapore tour manager to accompany the tour throughout.
6. In the event that there is no tour manager, tickets for the attractions will have to be collected by the passengers at the respective attractions. Passengers will be required to check in to hotels themselves and will have to use their own credit card or cash as guarantors against any expenses incurred in their own rooms.
7. A driver-guide may be arranged for selected Australia Tour groups. The Driver-guide’s duty is to drive and give commentary on the coach. They do not accompany the group to attractions or assist to collect attractions tickets; while a driver’s duty is only to drive the passengers around safely.
8. Tour is conducted in English. It will be conducted in Mandarin if a majority of the passengers of the group request. Mandarin speaking is based on individual tour leader’s language proficiency level.
9. All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
10. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
11. ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your travel to ensure coverage.
12. All flights and flights timings are subject to change without prior notice.
13. In the event of discrepancies between English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the English version.
14. Room types are based on run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. Triple rooms may consist of rollaway beds. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the differences of the room allocated.
15. Participation of optional tours will be at passengers’ own choice and expenses.
16. During Australian Public Holidays, some attractions will either be closed or operate for only half a day. During such occurrences, attractions such as theme parks may be combined into one day, and/or time spent at the attraction will be reduced.
17. Some hotels may not have housekeeping services on Sundays and Public Holidays.
18. 1 vegetable dish may be served to vegetarians at restaurants as group will not be having meals at vegetarian restaurant that may serve full course vegetarian dishes.
19. If you are bringing infants below 2 years old or children below 4 years old along, please buy or bring along your own infant or child car seats for infants seating on board coaches. It can be rented at own expenses, price varies according to different coach companies.