- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 31 Jan 2023
8D6N Winter Busan Daegu Gangwon-Do Tour Package
- Flight via T’Way
- Observation Tower
- MyeongDong Street
- Namsam Park
- Yongpyong SKi Resort
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping USD 80 per person per trip
All taxes are subject to change until the tickets are issued.
A)- Korea –
KOREA ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION – KETA
[Singapore, Malaysia passport holders]
- Prepare passport photo and passport bio data page.
- Visit https://www.k-eta.go.kr/portal/apply/index.do
[China, Indian passport holders]
- If visas are required, the procedure will be given upon verification of the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE-SEOUL (INCHEON)
• Assemble at Changi International
• Airport for your flight to Incheon.
DAY 2 – INCHEON-BUSAN
• Upon arrival, transfer to Busan by KTX bullet train.
• Experience the romantic Haeundae Beach Train on Busan green railway trail.
• Cheongsapo Daritdol Observatory is a 72.5-m-long ocean observation pier in
the shape of a blue dragon, with village and lighthouse views. See the ocean under your feet from the transparent glass floor for a thrilling experience of walking on the sea.
• Nurimaru APEC House has been used as a memorial hall and a prestigious international conference hall since the APEC summit meeting.
• Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, one of the only oceanside Buddhist temples in all
of South Korea, it is one of the country’s most unique places of worship.
• The Bay 101 is an emerging hotspot in Busan, and one of the best places to view
Busan City’s nightscape.
DAY 3 – BUSAN-DAEGU
• Drive past Gamcheon Cultural Village to catch sight of Busan’s famed mosaic house built on slopes.
• BIFF Square is best known for the street food stalls.
• Jagalchi Seafood Market is Busan’s most famous traditional seafood market and the neighbouring Nampodong Street is a dream for bargain-hunting.
• Transfer to Daegu.
• Visit Dongseongro, one of the busiest shopping streets in Daegu.
DAY 4 – DAEGU-YONGPYONG
• This morning visit the Oriental Medicine Museum to experience foot bath that helps blood circulation and fatigue recovery.
• Guam Farm – DIY Korean noodleexperience.
• Transfer to Yongpyong Ski Resort.
DAY 5 – YONGPYONG SKI RESORT
• Today, spend the day Skiing* (ski suit and equipment will be provided)! Children can choose to ski or take a sledge ride as well. (Note: Skiing is only done in the day, evening ski session is not included)
• In the evening, enjoy a multitude of spa and water activities at Yongpyong Water Peak Island. (Note: Please bring your swimwear and swimming cap, in the event of Yongpyong Water Park’s annual maintenance, an alternative attraction will be used)
DAY 6 – YONGPYONG-SEOUL
• Gyeognbok Palace is the first and largest of the royal palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty.
• Visit Ginseng Monopoly Showroom to learn how the Koreans stay healthy.
• Experience DIY Gimbap (rice roll) and try on the traditional Hanbok.Continue to a Cosmetics Duty-Free outlet to purchase some skincare and cosmetic products at a bargain!
• Gwangjiang Market is one of the ultimate places to experience traditional Korean street food and culture all under one delicious roof.
• Hongdae Street – where you can find fashionable outfits and chill at trendy cafes at reasonable prices.
DAY 7 – SEOUL
• Visit Namsan Park, the famous site of the lover’s lock wall, featured in multiple dramas!
• Visit Korean Healthy Liver Centre, where you can shop for health products.
• Bukchon Hanok Village in Seoul is home to over 900 traditional Korean houses (hanok), dating back to Joseon Dynasty.
• DFS shopping
• Myeongdong Fashion Street, one of the most fashionable shopping streets in Seoul.
• Namdaemun Market, the oldest and biggest market in Korea.
DAY 8 – SEOUL-INCHEON-SINGAPORE
• Visit the Local Product Shop before heading to the airport for your flight home.
- Prices do not include airport taxes.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Group Size for confirmation.
- Tour package does not include visa, travel insurance and tipping.