- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
7D5N Twin Theme Park in Winter Korea
- Flight via Singapore Airlines or T’way Airlines
- Explore 2 theme parks – One Mount & Everland
- Farm visit with feeding sheep experience & Tractor riding
- Al modern cultural heritage of Open Port Nuri-Gil with Tram
- Winter on Nami Island
- Consequence 3N in Seoul City
- Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Army Steamboat
- Jokbal Pig’s trotters
- Korea BBQ
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax ($110-$280)
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping USD 60 per person per trip
All taxes are subject to change until the tickets are issued.
- KOREA ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION – KETA
[Singapore, Malaysia passport holders]
- Prepare passport photo and passport bio data page.
- Visit https://www.k-eta.go.kr/portal/apply/index.do
[China, Indian passport holders]
- The procedure will be given upon verification of the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
DAY 1 – Singapore – Incheon
DAY 2 – Incheon – Gyeonggi
• Wolmi Sea Train
• Open Port Nuri-gil（included Electric Tram)
• Sinpo Market
• Gwangmyeong Cave
DAY 3 – Gyeonggi
• Nami Island
• Petite France Village
• Sky Ranch [ INC: Feeding Sheep+ Tractor Riding ]
DAY 4 – Gyeonggi – Seoul
• Korea Folk Village
• Everland (Safari Zoo & Snow Burster Land)
DAY 5 – Soeul
• Ginseng Galleries
• Cosmetic Duty Free
• One Mount Snowland
** If One Mount Snowland is closed, Webuy reserve the right to replace Aqua Planet.
DAY 6 – Seoul
DAY 7 – Seoul – Singapore
• Healthy Liver Galleries
• Samcheong-dong Hanok Village
• Hyundai Seoul
• Local Product Shop
• Transfer to the Incheon Airport
- Prices do not include airport taxes.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Group Size for confirmation.
- Tour package does not include visa, travel insurance and tipping.