- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
8D7N Family Fun in Taiwan
- Flight via China Airline
- Leo Foo Theme Park
- Cingjing Farm – Skywalk, experience Taiwan’s highest skywalk
- A most popular attraction in Kaoshiung
- Gaomei wetland- a creating beautiful view.
- Miaoli Dahu Strawberry Farm to experience & enjoy fruit picking
- Michelin bib recommended Braise Pork Trotter Noodles
- Taiwan’s style BBQ
- Hakka cuisine
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping USD 90 per person per trip
All taxes are subject to change until the tickets are issued.
- If visas are required, the procedure will be given upon verification of the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
Day 1 :Singapore – Taipei （D）
Assemble at Changi Airport, proceed check in your pleasant flight to Taipei, Taiwan. Upon arrive, transfer to Leo Foo Resort. It is Asia’s first Resort that employs natural habit and herbivore as design inspirations, enjoy an amazing overnight stay @ Theme resort.
Day 2 : Taipei – Nantou CInjing（B/D）
After breakfast, proceed to Leo Foo Theme Park, as Asia’s First Ecological Africa Theme Park, most popular among in Taiwan. Next, we shall move to Cinjing Mountain area, as tourist attraction farm in Taiwan.
Day 3 ： Nantou CInjing – Kaohsiung (B /L)
This morning, we shall visit to Grassland, with green, vast, and undulating grassland area. Next, we shall go to It is the most popular area of Cingjing Farm – Skywalk, be experience Taiwan’s highest skywalk and behold the natural beauty for a stretch of 1.6 kilometers at Qingjing Farm · We shall visit to Sun Moon Lake, delightful boat tour along Taiwan’s largest natural lake. Visit to mountain tea plantation gallery, taste the fresh of Mountain Tea. Move towards to southern Kaohsiung, visit to Liuhe Night market, explore & enjoy the localize food and snack.
Day 4 Kaohsiung – Taichung (BLD)
This morning, we headed to the most popular cultural attractions in Kaohsiung, and connect with the world through art. The three warehouses have their own characteristics and are creative bases. Continue to Tianliao Stone Temple, which is made of coral and stone. Continue to the Moon World, the earliest famous geological landscape of the Moon World in Taiwan. Afterwards, return to Taichung Fengjia Night Market and free and leisure rest of the time.
Day 5: Taichung – Taipei (B/L)
After breakfast, head to Gaomei Wetland. There are rows of wind turbines next to a large wetland, creating a beautiful view. Continue to Miaoli Dahu Strawberry Farm to experience & enjoy fruit picking. Next, head to the Three Gorges Old Street, with continuous red brick arcades and quaint buildings on both sides, it is a must-visit place for tourists. Tonight, go to Ximending, free at leisure.
Day 6 ： Taipei (B/D: Michelin bib recommended Braise Pork Trotter Noodles)
After breakfast, proceed to the Elf Village of Changpi Lake in Yilan. The Changpi Lake Scenic Area is full of beautiful scenery and elegant scenery. It is also one of the hottest spots in 2022. Continue to Jiufen Mountain City, the ancient mountain city food, not to be missed. Return to Taipei in the afternoon and go to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall to enjoy the military parade. Continue to Weige Pineapple Cake Specialty Shop. Go to Taipei 101 tonight, free at leisure.
Day 7 ： Taipei （B）
Free and leisure.
Day 8 Taipei – Singapore (B)
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for check-in your pleasant flight to Singapore.Appreciate for you accompany thru the journey, we look forward your next travelling journey with us soon.
- Prices do not include airport taxes.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Group Size for confirmation.
- Tour package does not include visa, travel insurance and tipping.