- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
8D7N SPRING IN TAIWAN + ALISAN JOURNEY
- Flight via Starlux Airlines
- Mount Ali SL – 31 Train
- Formosan Aboriginal Village
- Shanlinxi Moutan peony
- Tianwei Highway Garden
- Xihai Giant Taro
- Xinshe Flower Landscape
- Monster Village
- Sun Moon Lake
- ShanLinXi Forest Watefall area
- Mount Ali National Park
- Zhengbin Fishing Port Rainbow House
- Wangyou Valley and Chaojing Park
- Lunch Box
- Qianye Steamboat
- Kiln Chicken
- Keelong Seafood
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping SGD $96 per pax per trip
- If visas are required, the procedure will be given upon verification of the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
DAY 1 – Singapore – Taichung
Assemble at Changi Airport, proceed check in your pleasant flight to Taipei, Taiwan. Upon arrive, transfer to Taichung City ( Fengjia Night market), free and leisure.
DAY 2 – Taichung – Jiayi
This morning, head to Zhongshe Flower landscape, which is famous for its vast flower market and popular outdoor photography spots. Continue to Wufeng Lin Family Park. Wufeng was not only a national treasure storage place, but also a complex of national important cultural relics. Next, go to Tianwei Highway Garden and walk along Tianwei Highway Garden. There are more than 100 shops with different themes for flower planting and sales on both sides. Overnight in Chiayi City.
DAY 3 – Chiay – Mount Alisan – Chiay
• Depart 0700AM early in the morning. [SL-31 Limited Steam Train]**During spring season in Mount Alishan, there are many tourists are attracted to visit here. The SL-31 steam train leaves from Nudaira Station, it slowly advances along the S track from the exit of Sakura-nodori, so that tourists who can capture the heroic appearance of the Sakura Railway and the SL-31 imitating the Japanese royal VIP car.
• (The SL-31 steam train is a limitation departure. If the train cannot be
booked due to special or unforeseen circumstances reasons, our company
reserves the right to amend and replace this program. It will be replaced by
the train in Mount Ali, and no refund will be given.**)
DAY 4 – Chiayi – Nantou
• After breakfast, head to Xitou Monster Village, which is located at the entrance of Xitou Forest Recreation Area in Nantou.The entire Monster Village follows the architectural style of [Songlin Town] and is built into a Japanese-style characteristic shopping street. Continue to Shanlinxi Ecological Forest Park, which is located in Lugu Xitou Scenic Line in Nantou. Take shunttle bus ascend up to the Songlongyan Waterfall Scenic Stop. Its majestic momentum and beautiful scenery make it the
first scenic spot of Shanlinxi. In spring season, surounding of blooming flowers, and peonies are the most beautiful.
DAY 5 – Nantou – Taoyuan
This morning, visit Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village. The village is planted with a wide range of flowering plants and trees and attract tourist in Spring season. Next, from here conveniently linked to the Sun Moon Lake through Sun Moon Lake Ropeway. Take the ropeway to Sun Moon Lake (Lakeside Trail ) , walking tour along Taiwan’s largest natural lake. Next, visit to Yi Dao Shao Native product shop. Next, you will transfer to Xihai Flower landscape, another flower landscape popular tourist spot in Taoyuan.
DAY 6 – Taoyuan – Taipei
After breakfast, transfer to Taipei. Arrive Taipei in the afternoon and go to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall to enjoy the military parade. Next, we shall go to Tianlu Art Galleries . Continue to Weige Pineapple Cake Specialty Shop. Go to Taipei 101 tonight, free at leisure.
DAY 7 – Taipei
After breakfast, head to Keelung Zhengbin Fishing Port Rainbow House, known as the Taiwan version of Venice Colorful Island, a row of colorful cottages seems to be in a European Venice Water Town. Not only taking pictures, authentic seafood delicacies and so on are indispensable. Continue to Wangyou Valley and Chaojing Park, the most popular seaside trail landscape nowadays. Then return to downtown Taipei for free activities.
DAY 8 – Taipei – Singapore
• After breakfast, proceed to the airport for check-in your pleasant flight to Singapore. Appreciate for you accompany thru the journey with WEBUY , look forward your next traveling journey with us soon.
- Prices do not include airport taxes.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Group Size for confirmation.
- Tour package does not include visa, travel insurance and tipping.