- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
8D6N Signature of Korea and Busan
- Flight via Asiana Airlines / T’way / Singapore Airlines
- Yeouido Park
- Yusacheon Cherry Blossom Road
- Military Port Cherry Blossom
- Gyeonghwayeog Cherry Blossoms
- Gamcheon-dong Culture
- Haedong Yonggung Temple
- Songdo Skywalk
- Jangnim Port Bunezia
- Bulguksa Temple
- Yangdong Folk Village
- Art Valley (Monorail)
- Namsan Baekbeom Square
- Nanshan Hanok Village
- Kimchi School – DIY Kimchi
- Korean art performance – Graffiti Show
- Dwaeji Gukbab
- Culture gourmet
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping USD 90 per person per trip
All taxes are subject to change until the tickets are issued.
- If visas are required, the procedure will be given upon verification of the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
DAY 1 – Singapore – Incheon, Korea
Assemble at Changi Airport, meet and greet with our tour leader proceed check in your pleasant flight to Incheon, Korea.
DAY 2 – Seoul
Upon arrive, meet & greet by our friendly guide visit to Yeouido Park. The annual Yeongdeungpo Yeouido Spring Flower Festival celebrates the full blossoms of spring in the backdrop of the Han River. Next, transfer to MyeongDong for free & leisure.
DAY 3 – KTX to Busan
After breakfast, pack a hand carrier walk toward to KTX station. (KTX estimate
180 minutes). Upon arrive, visit Gamcheon-dong Culture, a Korean mural village
known as “Santorini in Busan”. Then visit to Haedong Yonggung Temple, which
is the only temple in South Korea built on the seaside & surrounded by
mountains and coastal. Next, visit to Songdo Skywalk, connecting Songdo Beach
and Turtle Island, view the Wuliu Island, Haeundae, and the beautiful coastline.
Next, head to Jangnim Port Bunezia, known as the “Venice of Busan”. The
painted houses on both sides of the strait and the moored boats are unique and
DAY 4 – Busan
After breakfast, head to South Korea’s most famous Jinhae City, Yusacheon
Cherry Blossom Road. The 1.5KM cherry blossom tunnel is the highlight of
popular attractio. Next, head to Jinhae-gu Port. The Military Port Cherry
Blossom Festival is held every spring. Continue to Gyeonghwayeog Cherry
Blossoms, the combination of cherry blossoms blooming along both sides of the
railway is extremely gorgeous. **If you miss cherry blossom season, the itinerary
reserves the right to change to Busan city tour. The tour details include travelling
to Haeundae Blue Line Park. Next, head to New World Centum City, free at your
DAY 5 – Gyeongju – KTX to Seoul KTX
After breakfast, proceed to the ancient capital of Korea, Gyeongju. The first stop is to visit Bulguksa Temple, a world cultural heritage. Entering Bulguksa Temple can experience the very traditional Korean temple culture. Continue to visit Cheomseongdae, which is the oldest surviving stone-cast observatory in the Asia. Next, visit to Yangdong Folk Village, one of the World Heritage Site, visit and see the architecture and customs of the noble clan villages of the Joseon Dynasty. After that, take KTX transfer back to Seoul.
DAY 6 – Seoul
After breakfast, proceed to visit Art Valley (Monorail), recreated as a lake with rainfalls and streams flowing, enjoy the view of cliff. Then, follow the next visit to Namsan Park, walk toward to Namsan Baekbeom Square, from top view admire Seoul. Then, we shall visit to Korea Ginseng Galleries. Next, go to Kimchi School to experience DIY kimchi making, and you can also try on Hanbok and take pictures. Tonight, free and leisure at Hongdae.
DAY 7 – Seoul
• After breakfast, visit to Nanshan Hanok Village enjoys a variety of traditional landscaped valleys, pavilions and traditional culture era villages composed of flowers and plants along the foot of Namsan Mountain. Continue to the Beauty Comestic Duty Free Centre, where you can buy experiences from major skin care and maintenance brands. After that, visit to Heath Liver Galleries. Tonight, you will arrange to enjoy Korean art performance – Graffiti Show.
DAY 8 – Incheon – Singapore
Depend the flight schedule journey, gather and proceed to the airport for check-in your pleasant flight to Singapore. Appreciate for you accompany thru the journey, we look forward your next travelling journey with us soon.
- Prices do not include airport taxes.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Group Size for confirmation.
- Tour package does not include visa, travel insurance and tipping.