- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
8D6N Japan Twin Theme Disneyland + Universal Studios
- Flight by All Nippon Airways / Singapore Airlines
- Tokyo / Mount Fuji / Nagoya / Nara / Kyoto / Osaka
- Universal Studio
- Shinjuku Metropolitan Building
- Asakusa kannon Street
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Musuem
- Gotemba Outlet
- Fuji Oshino Hakkai
- Sakae Underground
- Nara Deer Park
- BBQ Gril
- Japanese Buffet
- Sushi Tempura
- Salmon Don
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping ¥9600 Yen per pax per trip
- If visas are required, the procedure will be given upon verification of the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
DAY 1 – Singapore – Tokyo
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport, flight to Tokyo, Japan Airport.
DAY 2 – Tokyo
Arriving in Tokyo, Japan, the tour guide will pick you up and visit to Japanese Imperial Palace Gaien
Nijubashi. The garden of the Imperial Palace is paved with exquisite stones, pine and cypress trees are
everywhere, and the green space is green. It is one of the few green spaces in Japanese cities. Next
head to Sensoji Temple – Nakamise Shopping Street, two majestic generals of Fengshen and Raijin
guard Sensoji Temple at the main entrance of Kaminarimon. Continue to Shinjuku City Hall Observatory,
a skyscraper of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, 243 meters high and 48 floors in total. The observation room in the first hall can be 202 meters high from the north-south observation deck on the 45th floor, and you can enjoy a 360-degree panorama of Tokyo. Then free and leisure in Shinjuku.
DAY 3 – Tokyo
After breakfast, proceed to Disneyland .(Including admission tickets, a fullday visit to Disneyland, lunch and dinner at your own expense).
DAY 4 – Tokyo – Mount Fuji
After breakfast, drive to Mount Fuji. The first stop is to visit the Kawaguchiko Music Forest Art Museum. There are buildings and streets like European medieval royal
residences in the park. It not only serves as a music museum, but also brings together various classical music boxes and the world’s largest puppet automatic playing organ. It was originally to be installed. There are also automatic playing
instruments on the Titanic, and a rose garden where you can take a leisurely walk. In the experience workshop, you can make your own music box at your own expense, and then go to the Gotemba Premium Outlet Factory for shopping. Tonight, check in the hot spring hotel.
DAY 5 – Mount Fuji – Nagoya
After breakfast, head to Oshino Hakkai, a small tribe under Mount Fuji. Continue to drive to the Nagoya area and visit the Nagoya Sakae 21 Underground Commercial Street. Check in to hotel in Nagoya area.
DAY 6 – Nagoya – Nara – Osaka
After breakfast, drive to Nara Deer Park, surrounded by herds of sika deer. On the side of the park is the famous Todaiji Temple. Next, visit to NISSIN Ramen Restaurant, where you can DIY experience making cup noodles. Continue driving to Osaka to visit Osaka Shinsaibashi, and stay at a hotel in the Osaka area tonight.
DAY 7 – Osaka Universal Studios/Kyoto
- After breakfast, visit Universal Studios Osaka (entrance ticket is included,
lunch and dinner are at your own expense.) Or for guests who do not go to
Universal Studios, please refer to the following (lunch included**):
- Depart from Universal Studios to Arashiyama Scenic Area in Kyoto, enjoy
the scenery of Togetsu Bridge and bamboo forest, then go to downtown
Kyoto to have lunch and visit Kiyomizu Temple and Ninenzaka Pedestrian
Street. In the quaint old streets of Kyoto, there are traditional wooden
machiya houses beside the stone steps and stone roads. Continue return
to Universal Studios Osaka to pick up guests.
DAY 8 – Osaka Kansai – Singapore
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for check-in your pleasant flight to
Singapore. Appreciate for you accompany thru the journey, we look forward
your next traveling journey with us soon.
- Prices do not include airport taxes.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are subject to change.
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Group Size for confirmation.
- Tour package does not include visa, travel insurance and tipping.