- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross St, #02-27, S058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
12D9N – The Essence of Spain and Portugal Tour Package
- Flight via Etihad Airways
- Explore Lisbon
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Return Flight Tickets
- Meals as per itinerary
- Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge
- Visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Tour
- Tipping €120 per person per trip
All taxes are subject to change until the tickets are issued.
Things to take note of:
- If visas are required, the procedure will be given upon verification with the orders.
- Only long-term residence permits in Singapore are able to apply (PR/EP/SP/LTVP/DP)
Document to prepare:
- Passport with 6 months validity date
- Proof of employment
- 3 Months’ pay slips
- 6-8 months bank statement
- Travel Insurance
- Sponsorship letter if sponsored by others.
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – MADRID
Singapore to Madrid
DAY 2 – MADRID
Transfer to the city
Madrid city tour ：
- Royal History
- Spanish Empire
- The Royal Palace of Spain *If the event is unavailable, the Royal Palace will be closed, and another museum will be replaced.
- Cervantes Monument in Plaza Espana
- Puerta del Sol
- Gran Via
- Cibeles Fountain
DAY 3 – MADRID – SEGOVIA – SALAMANCA
- Visit the Segovia
- 2000-year-old Aqueduct of Segovia: One of the best-preserved elevated Roman aqueducts which run through the heart of the city.
- Authentic Spanish cuisine – Segovia’s famous succulent roasted suckling pig.
- Transfer to the town of Salamanca.
DAY 4 – SALAMANCA – PORTO
Porto — The home of port wine
Ribeira District by the riverbank — UNESCO World Heritage Site
Explore Porto :
- Porto Cathedral
- Torres &Igreja dos Clérigos
- Avenida dos Aliados
- Pass through the famous six bridges
DAY 5 – PORTO – FATIMA – LISBON
Transfer to Fatima
Visit the Shrine of Fatima
Transfer to the capital of Portugal — Lisbon
Visit cobbled streets of the Aflama Quarter:
- San Jorge Castle
- the broad avenues of Lower Town
- Monuments of Discoveries
- the Belem Tower— UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Piri Piri Chicken— a traditional Portuguese grilled dish for dinner.
DAY 6 – LISBON – SEVILLE
Transfer to the capital of the Andalusia region — Seville
- View the Alcazar
- The Jewish Quarter of Santa Cruz
- 15th-century Cathedral 15*
- Burial place of Christopher Columbus
- Giralda Tower
- A precious gem of the Islamic art
DAY 7 – SEVILLE – CORDOBA
- Visit Mesquita UNESCO World Heritage
- Flower Alley
DAY 8 – CORDOBA – VALENCIA
- Valencia City Tour
- Tower of Serrano and Curate
- City of Art and Sciences
- Valencia’s speciality— Seafood Paella
DAY 9 – VALENCIA – BARCELONA
- Barcelona sightseeing tour
- Driving up to Montjuic Hill for a panoramic view of the city.
- Gothic Quarte
- Visit around the modern Eixample District
- Gaudi’s famed La Sagrada Familia Church(View)
- Las Ramblas
- Plaza Catalonia to Passeig de Garcia
DAY 10 – BARCELONA – LA ROCA VILLAGE
- Shopping Spree at La Roca Village
DAY 11 – BARCELONA – SINGAPORE
Free time to shopping before flight departure transfer.
DAY 12 – SINGAPORE
Arrived at Singapore.
- The above price does not include airport tax and fuel surcharge.
- All passengers must have at least 2 vaccinations to be completed
- Prices are subject to change upon verification of the order.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- All tour packages are not provided with travel insurance.
- If unforeseen circumstances cases happen, kindly refer back to your purchases’ travel insurance.