- Blk 926 Yishun Central 1, #01-175, Singapore 760926
Availability: 01 Aug 2022 to 28 Feb 2023
Cruising on Genting Dream is not only a luxurious and exciting vacation. Through its enrichment program, guests of all ages have the opportunity to spark new passions and deepen existing interests, adding a new dimension to their transformational journey at sea.
Package Inclusive Of:
- Cabin Fare onboard Genting Dream
- Port charges (Per person)
Package Not Inclusive Of:
- Gratuities (applicable to 2 yrs and above): $21 per person per night for Inside Stateroom to Balcony; $26 per person per night for Palace to Villa. Please note that we are unable to arrange for any pre-paid gratuities at this point.
- Cost of Antigen Rapid Test (ART) per person. Please arrange for the test to be done earliest 24 hours before the departure time at MOH-approved medical service providers only https://www.gowhere.gov.sg/testcentres.
Day 1 (Fri) Embarkation Day
• 8:00 pm The ship departs from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore.
Day 2 (Sat)
• High seas.
Day 3 (Sun) Disembarkation Day
• 10:00 am Ship arrives at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore.
• Important: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
Important Information to note:
• Each stateroom must have at least one passenger who is age 18+
• Resort World Cruises requires all guests above the age of 12 to be fully vaccinated. Vaccinated Guests must have received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) COVID19 vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective and boosters for eligible individuals. Overseas travellers can refer
to https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview for the national requirements.
• In addition, all guests are required to take a COVID-19 ART at their own expense within 1 day before the ship’s departure time and receive a negative result before arriving at the cruise terminal for check-in formalities. The test can be taken at any clinic locally or overseas, at any of the Quick Test Centre or Combined Test Centre in
Singapore or over a virtually supervised test with an approved private medical service provider. The test can only be taken earliest 1 day before the ship’s departure time.
• Age of Infant: 6 months to less than 2 years old. Infants must be at least 6 months old on the date of sailing to be allowed to board.
Entry Requirements for Singapore:
• Travellers should check their entry requirements.
• Travellers must be fully vaccinated, including children aged 12 and below
• Travellers must fill out the online SG Arrival Card within three days before arriving in Singapore.
- Rates are quoted based on per person basis and are subject to change.