- Blk 926 Yishun Central 1, #01-175, Singapore 760926
Availability: 01 Aug 2022 to 31 Mar 2023
Cruising on Genting Dream is not only a luxurious and exciting vacation. Through its enrichment program, guests of all ages have the opportunity to spark new passions and deepen existing interests, adding a new dimension to their transformational journey at sea.
Package Inclusive Of:
- Cabin Fare onboard Genting Dream
- Port charges (Per person)
Package Not Inclusive Of:
- Gratuities (applicable to 2 yrs and above): $21 per person per night for Inside Stateroom to Balcony; $26 per person per night for Palace to Villa. Please note that we are unable to arrange for any pre-paid gratuities at this point.
- Cost of Antigen Rapid Test (ART) per person. Please arrange for the test to be done earliest 24 hours before the departure time at MOH-approved medical service providers only https://www.gowhere.gov.sg/testcentres.
Day 1: (Wed) Embarkation Day
- 8:00 pm The ship departs from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
Day 2: (Thurs)
- 10:00 am Ship arrives at Kuala (Port Klang)
- 9:00 pm Ship departs from Malacca (Port Klang)
Day 3: (Fri) Disembarkation Day
- 10:00 am Ship arrives at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
- Crucial: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
Important Information to note:
- Each stateroom must have at least one passenger who is age 18+
- Resort World Cruises requires all guests above 12 to be fully vaccinated. Vaccinated Guests must have received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency UseListing (WHO EUL) COVID-19 vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective and boosters for eligible individuals. Overseas travellers can refer to https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview for the national requirements.
- In addition, all guests must take a COVID-19 ART at their own expense within 1 day before the ship’s departure time and receive a negative result before arriving at the cruise terminal for check-in formalities. The test can be taken at any clinic locally or overseas, at any of the Quick Test Centre or Combined Test Centre in Singapore or over a virtually supervised test with an approved private medical service provider. The test can only be taken earliest 1 day before the ship’s departure time
- Age of Infant: 6 months to less than 2 years old. Infants must be at least 6 months old on the date of sailing to be allowed to board.
Entry Requirements for Singapore:
- Travellers should check their entry requirements here.
- Travellers must be fully vaccinated, including children aged 12 and below
- Travellers must fill out the online SG Arrival Card within three days before arriving in Singapore.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Refer to link https://1drv.ms/b/s!AoNRb6BDCmwTi-EaFAnIxXaaZdj1-g
What are the boarding requirements for Genting Dream under Resorts World Cruises?
- Present Valid Passport & Travel Documents during the cruise
- Present Fully Vaccinated Status for COVID-19
- Guest should receive their booster dose around five months after the last dose in their primary vaccination series (or three months for those who received the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine as their third vaccine dose) to maintain their fully vaccinated status beyond the 270 days.
- All guests above the age of 12 (13 years and older) have to be fully vaccinated. For a definition of fully vaccinated status, please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19-phase-advisory
- Kindly note guests that are unfit for vaccination, including those with a medical certificate will NOT be eligible to cruise on Genting Dream.
Present a Self-Paid Negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) for COVID-19
- All cruising guests, including international travellers regardless of age or vaccination status are required to present a self-paid negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result (electronic/original hard copy) taken earliest 24 hours before ship departure at 9 pm through a medical service provider approved by the Singapore Ministry of Health to be eligible to board.
- Negative ART Results must include the following: –
- Name & Passport / NRIC Number with exact information
- Date & Time of the ART taken
- Name of the testing facilities /institution in Singapore that conducted the COVID-19 test
- Recovered COVID-19 individuals (Serology Positive) will also be required to undergo the pre-cruise ART.
Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Requirements:
- All guests will be able to sail with us as long as they are allowed to enter Singapore as per the ICA website https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview. However, all travellers must meet their corresponding health protocols as per indicated on the ICA website before they will be allowed to sail.