- 150 South Bridge Road, #07-01 Fook Hai Building (S058727)
Availability: 01 Dec 2022 to 30 Jun 2023
- Zaanse Schans Dutch Village
- Canal Cruise ride
- Diamond Factory and Clog-making Demonstration
- Volendam Village
- Hagia Sofia Mosque
- Brussels city tour with Grand Mosque
- Paris City Tour with Grande Mosquée de Paris
- Paris to London by Eurostar
- London – City Tour with London Central Mosque
- Minimum 10 adults to move tour with a Tour Manager
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – AMSTERDAM
Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight to Amsterdam, the capital city of Netherlands.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2 – AMSTERDAM – VOLENDAM – AMSTERDAM
Upon arrival in Amsterdam, embark on tour journey to Zaanse Schans, a quaint Dutch Villages dotted with well-preserved and colorful windmills and cottages. First, we will start with a visit to cheese farm and witness the wooden clog-making demonstration where clog shoe was first started in the 13th century. Next, stop by the village of windmills for one of the most Instagram-able places for photo shoots. Continue to Volendam, a Dutch town on the Muckermeer Lake which is known for old fishing boat at its harbour, which lined with seafood vendors.
- Meals On Board / Lunch / Dinner
DAY 3 – AMSTERDAM
This morning, start your day fresh with a city tour around Amsterdam known for its artistic heritage and elaborate canal system. Board the Canal Cruise along Amstel River. View Dam Square where it was dammed in the 13th century, thus giving the city its name. Continue your city tour with viewing of Royal Palace, National Monument and visit Diamond House where you will be dazzled by its craftsmanship done by the master craftsmen. After lunch, visit the Hagia Sofia Mosque Ayasofya Camii also known as “Western Mosque” and the largest in the Netherlands.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 4 – AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS – PARIS
After breakfast, say goodbye to Netherlands while you make your way to Brussels, the capital city of Belgium and the administrative centre for European Union. Your first stop is the magnificent Atomium, a modern architect structure that was created in 1958 for Brussels World Expo. Continue with a view of the Castle of Laeken, Mannken Pis and Grand Place and visit the Grand Mosque of Brussels, founded in 1879. Next, travel to Paris, the capital city of France and also known as the City of Light.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
DAY 5 – PARIS
Today, commence your tour by having a photo stop at the Napoleon Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées Boulevard and Place de Concorde. Get some Instagram-able photos with the Eiffel Tower as background and view the Notre Dame Cathedral, one of most gorgeous masterpieces of Gothic architecture. Visit the Grande Mosquée de Paris known as “the Great Mosque of Paris” and is the largest in France. Spend the afternoon free at leisure for some shopping at Galeries Lafayette.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 6 – PARIS
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure and explore the city. You may wish to go for café hopping near the Louvre, visit the Museum of Louvre or join an optional tour to visit the Majestic Palace of Versailles at your own expense. Have a romantic day with your loved ones at this magnificent city of light.
DAY 7 – PARIS – LONDON
After breakfast, bid farewell to France and Europe while you proceed to London by Eurostar train. It is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom and also one of the trendiest cities in the world. Upon arrival, embark on your city tour with a view of House of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, No. 10 Downing Street. Continue toward Trafalgar Square, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
Eurostar is subject to rail maintenance and operational disruptions and will be replaced with a flight if unavailable.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 8 – LONDON
In the morning, get magical with a visit to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. This behind-the-scene tour will get your magic wands lighting and understand every detail of the filmmaking. You may wish to get up-close to the authentic sets, costumes and props showcasing technology and talent behind the successful films.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is subjected to available and will be replaced with a full-day tour to Stonehenge and bath if unavailable.
DAY 9 – LONDON
This day, spend your day free at leisure and explore the thrilling city of London. You may join optional tour to Stonehenge or Windsor Castle or explore the University of Cambridge with a guided tour to understand the lives of a student at your own expense.
DAY 10 – LONDON – SINGAPORE
If time permits, you may indulge in last-minute shopping before your transfer arrives for your flight departure back to Singapore.
- Meals On Board / Breakfast
DAY 11 – ARRIVAL SINGAPORE
- Revisions, if any, in itinerary are subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available at www.ChansWorld.com/PackageTourTnCs
- In particular, the Customer is requested to note the following:
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Accommodation in designated cities is subject to room availability.
- Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
- Proposed changes, if any, that are not accepted will be subject to the refund provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- During local or international public holidays such as Christmas Day, some attractions may be closed or will operate for half a day. Alternative arrangements will be made to visit these affected attractions on other days or they will be replaced with alternatives.
- Updated 05 Sep 2022
12D Multi-Destination Europe Tour from London to Amsterdam, Venice, Rome and Paris
Trafalgar Travel Asia