- 150 South Bridge Road, #07-01 Fook Hai Building (S058727)
Availability: 01 Dec 2022 to 31 Mar 2023
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with Halal BBQ Lunch
- Sea World – Australia Largest Marine Park
- Movie World – Hollywood on the Gold Coast
- Harbour Town Premium Outlet
- Mosque Visit and Halal Meals*
- Minimum 10 Adults to Move tour and with a Tour Manager
- Include AIG Classic Plan Covid-19 Enhanced Travel Insurane
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Brisbane – Queensland.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2 – BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
After arrival, proceed to visit Paradise Country Farm to experience Australian bush culture. Join farm activities like sheep shearing, cow milking or whip cracking and sample a taste of quintessential bush fare by tucking into a traditional Billy Tea and Damper. Spot kangaroos, emus and wallabies and pose for photographs with koalas. Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch with live entertainment and bush dancing. Visit the Gold Coast Mosque before you check in to your hotel followed by dinner.
- Lunch / Dinner
DAY 3 – GOLD COAST
Today spend an exciting day at Sea World, Australia’s largest marine park. Meet the park’s resident polar bears Kanook and Ping Pong at the Polar Bear Shores and watch impressive water-skiing performances. Hop onto Corkscrew Roller Coaster or Bermuda Triangle for the ride of your life! Definitely not for the faint-hearted!
- Breakfast / Dinner
DAY 4 – GOLD COAST
Spend the day at the exciting Warner Bros. Movie World, known as “Hollywood on the Gold Coast”. Take the most advanced and thrilling suspended coaster ride in the southern hemisphere on Lethal Weapon or try the heart-thumping and thrilling ride, Superman Escape. Enjoy the Shrek 4D Adventures show, or go on the scariest, spookiest, most spine-tingling rollercoaster ride on Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster. You can also watch stunt drivers in action at the new “Hollywood Stunt Driver” show.
- Breakfast / Dinner
DAY 5 – GOLD COAST FREE DAY
After breakfast, free at leisure today. You may wish to join some optional tours (at own expenses) like spending an exciting day at the Dream World Australia’s largest theme park with over 27 rides including 4 roller coasters. The park is made up of several themed lands: Ocean Parade, Dreamworks Experience, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and the Australian Wildlife Experience. These lands feature a collection of rides, animal exhibits, shows, food outlets and merchandise shops. Go whale watching or continue shopping around Gold Coast.
DAY 6 – GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – SINGAPORE
If time permits, last minute shopping before transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Revisions, if any, in itinerary are subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available at www.ChansWorld.com/PackageTourTnCs
- In particular, the Customer is requested to note the following:
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Accommodation in designated cities is subject to room availability.
- Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
- Proposed changes, if any, that are not accepted will be subject to the refund provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- During local or international public holidays such as Christmas Day, some attractions may be closed or will operate for half a day. Alternative arrangements will be made to visit these affected attractions on other days or they will be replaced with alternatives.
- Updated 23 Sep 2022