- 150 South Bridge Road, #07-01 Fook Hai Building (S058727)
Availability: 01 Dec 2022 to 31 Dec 2026
6D4N SPECTACULAR SYDNEY
- Sydney City tour with Mosque visit
- Shark and Ray Encounter
- Sand-boarding experience
- Dolphin-watch cruise
- Blue Mountain National Park
- Paddy’s Market
- Sydney Zoo
- Three Sisters Rock with Scenic Railway and Scenic Cableway
- Minimum 10 Adults to Move Tour and with a Tour Manager
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – SYDNEY
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Sydney, capital city of New south Wales and the largest city in Australia.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2 – SYDNEY – PORT STEPHEN
Upon arrival in Sydney, embark on your journey to Port Stephens, the largest town in the Hunter Valley Region Southwest of Sydney. Port Stephens is well known for its beautiful beaches and sand. First, visit the Shark and Ray Encounter, a marine-life conservation where you will be able to feed the sharks and rays. Next, connecting yourself with the earth through sand-boarding experience allowing you to enjoy every minute with the sun and sand.
- Lunch / Dinner
DAY 3 – PORT STEPHEN – SYDNEY
After breakfast, go out to sea and enjoy yourself on board the Dolphin-watch cruise. The one-time experience you will never forget, watching the playful dolphins swim alongside your cruise. Thereafter, proceed back to Sydney for your city tour and drive past St Mary’s Cathedral, Darling Harbour and Kings Cross. Continue, with a visit at The Rocks, a charming waterfront precinct with beautifully restored buildings. View the sails of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Make a stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for a superb bird’s eye view of the magnificent Sydney Harbour. Visit to Lakemba Mosque, the largest mosque on Australia. Stop by Paddy’s Market for some shopping of local products such as fruits and souvenir.
Paddy’s Market is closed on every Mon, Tue and Public holidays
- Breakfast / HALAL FISH & CHIPS / Dinner
DAY 4 – SYDNEY – BLUE MOUNTAIN – SYDNEY
This morning, visit Sydney Zoo and get up close with native Australian animals such as the Tasmanian Devils and many more. Proceed to Blue Mountain National Park. A national park listed under the UNESCO in 2000. Dominate the area by the Three Sisters Rocks, an unusual rock formation within the national park north of Jamison Valley. Take the Scenic Cableway up at 545 meters and descend slowly into the Valley of Jamison. Continue with the Scenic Railway, the steepest railway in the world. Explore the national park at your own pace and you may get a chance to come across wild species of native Australian animals.
- Breakfast / SEAFOOD LUNCH
DAY 5 – SYDNEY
After breakfast, spend the day free at leisure. Join an optional tour at your own expense to head to Bald Hill for a scenic lookout along the coastal region of Grand Pacific Drive which offers spectacular views of the sea. And travel onwards on the impressive Sea Cliff Bridge that is 65 metres long. You may also climb the Sydney harbour bridge or enjoy a shopping spree in the city of Sydney.
DAY 6 – SYDNEY – SINGAPORE
If time permits, you can do some last-minute shopping before you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Meals On Board / Breakfast
- Revisions, if any, in itinerary are subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available at www.ChansWorld.com/PackageTourTnCs
- In particular, the Customer is requested to note the following:
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Accommodation in designated cities is subject to room availability.
- Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
- Proposed changes, if any, that are not accepted will be subject to the refund provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- During local or international public holidays such as Christmas Day, some attractions may be closed or will operate for half a day. Alternative arrangements will be made to visit these affected attractions on other days or they will be replaced with alternatives.
- Updated 01 Jun 2022